Welcome to Redmine Tweaks Plugin¶
Tweaks for wiki and content including new macros for Redmine.
THIS PLUGIN IS NOT LONGER SUPPORTED, PLEASE USE SUCCESSOR PLUGIN Additionals.
If your Redmine version is older then 3.0, use this plugin. Otherwise use Additionals.
redmine_tweaks plugin for Redmine.
$ cd $REDMINE_ROOT $ git clone git://github.com/alphanodes/redmine_tweaks.git plugins/redmine_tweaks $ bundle install --without development test $ $ # if you want to use smiley/emoji legacy support, you have to put emoji icons to $ # $REDMINE_ROOT/public/images/emoji $ # To obtain image files, run the gemoji extract command on macOS Sierra or later: $ bundle exec gemoji extract public/images/emoji $ $ # if you to not have macOS, you can put these files manually to $REDMINE_ROOT/public/images/emoji $ # see https://github.com/github/gemoji for more infos
Restart your application server (apache with passenger, nginx with passenger, unicorn, puma, etc.) and
redmine_tweaks is ready to use.
- use “Project guide” on project overview page
- global header for all projects
- global footer for all projects
- welcome text for login page
- global sidebar content support
- set info message above new ticket (e.g. for guidelines)
- Wiki macros for: date, Gihub gist, issues, members, projects slideshare, twitter, reddit, tradingview, cryptocompare, user, youtube and vimeo
- option to remove “my page” from top menu
- customize “Help” url in top menu
- customize top menu items
- disable (hide) modules for projects
- open external urls in new window
- smiley/emoji legacy support
- anonymize referrer for external urls
- Hide role in project memberbox
- Configurable issue rules
- closing issue with open sub issues
- change assigned_to automatically, if issue status changes
- assigned_to has changed, but status change is required, too
- You need a feature